1. Before using the swimming pool each individual member must deposit his / her identity card with the pool attendant
2. Please sign the respective register before entering the pool.
3. Every one must have a shower before entering the pool.
4. Swimming is allowed only in proper swimming costume.
5. Smoking / drinking / eating around the pool and in the dressing room is strictly prohibited.
6. Use oil / Greasy lubricants on the body before entering the pool is strictly prohibited.
7. Please do not swim if you are not well. Persons having wounds, epilepsy, heart diseases etc.
8. pets are not allowed near the pool
9. Pool area is not a place to throw loose objects, neither should it be used to wash hands and legs etc.
10. Timings to be strictly adhered to and no exceptions will be allowed.
11. do not swim after consuming alcohol
12. No diving & games are permitted in the pool
13. Kids should be accompanied by adult
14. None, including those knowing swimming, should enter the pool without the presence of the life guard. This is a stator requirement.
15. Any one causing any damages to the pool or any other club property will have to reimburse the cost for rectification.
16. please do not bring valuables with you, the club is not responsible for loss / damage to your personal properties
17. The club will take care of all safety aspects but still swimming is one’s personal risk, club is not responsible for any injury.
18. Please note that we are constrained to allow only one hour for swimming in a day during such season.
19. Any violation of the above rules by any member will be viewed very seriously.
Monday to Saturday
Session I : 7.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m
Session II : 4.30 p.m to 08.30 p.m
Sunday & General Holidays :
Session I : 7.00 a.m to 01 .00 p.m
Session II : 4.30 p.m to 08. 30 p.m
James Duckworth of Australia with his prized possession
Paes in doubles final two more seeds crash at Bengaluru Open
Paes enthralls crowd, Prajnesh stretched at Bengaluru Open
Rawat causes biggest flutter at Bengaluru Open