PHOTO GALLERY WITH THE BEST IN CLASS.
1. Rooms shall be reserved only for Members of the Club, their guests and affiliated club members.
2. Right of admission is reserved and rests with the Management.
3. The tariff (excludes food and beverages) per day per room for the Seven (07) Air- Conditioned Deluxe Room is
i. Rs.2,200+ Applicable taxes as per GOK/GOI rules
ii. Rs.600 (for extra bed). Applicable taxes as per GOK/GOI rules
4. Affiliated club members cannot bring in any guest along with them to stay at the club, all the occupants should be member of the affiliated club.
5. Affiliated club members, including spouse & children are requested to produce introduction letter and club ID from the respective club, at the time of check-in.
6. All other guest must produce the Passport/Photo ID proof during check in.
7. Affiliated club members should sent the DD in advance for confirmation, which should reach 4 days before their date of arrival, failing which the booking stands cancelled without any prior intimation and the club will not be responsible in this regard.
8. Rates are shown for double occupancy, extra person charges applicable for more than two persons including children above 6 years of age for all types of rooms.
9. Stay for max. 7 days for members guest and affiliated club member, members no limit.
10. Luxury taxes and services charges will be levied as applicable.
11. Not more than 3 persons are allowed in the room.
12. Payment for food, drink and other services shall be made only by coupons and not by cash (coupons should be purchased in advance).
13. Playing cards, keeping pet animals or allowing persons unauthorized stay in the room are prohibited.
14. playing of cassettes, CDs or DVDs or use of television with high volume are prohibited.
15. Occupants shall not wash clothes or hang clothes on the windows or walls.
16. Damages to the fixtures and fittings shall have to be paid before check out.
17. When the occupants go out, windows be kept closed, switch off the lights and heater.
18. One daily English or Kannada News Paper will be provided
19. Telephone service shall be available from 7.00 AM to 11.00 PM
20. The Time For Check-In & Check Out Shall be 12 Noon. If check out time exceeds by two (02) hours 25% of the Room rent Shall be charged, for more than Two (02) hours and up to Six (06) hours 50% of the Room Rent Shall be charged and if it Exceeds Six (06) hours, Full day rent shall charged and the occupants will be allowed to stay subject to availability.
21. Occupants shall inform the Room Supervisor/Bearer in advance to kept the bills ready before check out.
22. Main gate will be closed at 10.30P.M. Guest with vehicle can check-out at 8.00A.M. on week days
Bengaluru Open-18 ATP Challenger
Asia’s biggest ATP Challenger, Bengaluru Open returns to the city.
KSLTA Congratulates Mr.Rohan Bopanna
Ayush bags a double in boys U-14
KSLTA felicitated the players